Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 8.. 9 April 2012

Day 8 - I absolutely love my Nike sneakers.. It makes me want to run and run (mentally).. The body sure takes longer to recover.. I enjoy running at the track that is nicely tucked inside the HDB blocks where my parents live.. It is less boring compared to jogging inside a stadium.. It wraps around this exercise corner and has this undulating terrain with a nice long down slope to help you relax in between but also a hilly up slope to burn off some calories.. Anyway, this time i had Phyllis was my pacer.. The first 824m was feeling fresh and i had no problem keeping up with her.. The next 824m was really torturing as the calf muscle tightened.. That's when she started to sped ahead of me.. The last 824m felt better probably the body is warmed up.. From 2.5km to 42km in 8 months? Hmm.. looks like i have a little work cut out for me.. ha ha.. Never mind, Just Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment